There’s only a few more days before my Perfect Sleep Summit goes live!
And there’s just one last thing I’d like you to do before then…
Yesterday I sent you an email going over some of the worst habits you might be doing before bed that are ruining your sleep…
I’ll be revealing the ABSOLUTE WORST THING YOU CAN DO BEFORE BED live during the summit.
But your sleep issues may go beyond simply changing your bedtime routine.
So I’d like you to take a quick look at the list below…
This quiz will help determine if your problems are related to one of the biggest causes of insomnia for seniors in America…
Please keep track of your answers (I’ll explain why after).
Do you experience any of the following symptoms?
- Extreme fatigue that lasts more than six months and isn’t brought on by excessive exertion or alleviated with rest
- Inability to engage in previous occupational, educational, social, or personal activities or levels of interaction
- Extreme malaise or fatigue (often described by patients as a “crash”) after minor activity or exertion
- Feeling unrefreshed by rest (even substantial amounts)
- Cognitive impairment or brain fog
- Gastrointestinal and genitourinary problems
- Sore throat or tender lymph nodes
- Sensitivity to external stimuli
If you answered yes to three or more of these symptoms then your problem may be a sleep issue that’s at near epidemic proportions in the US…
But 84%-91% of people suffering with this sleep issue don’t even know they have it.
If you’re experiencing these symptoms, I will reveal the cause of your sleep problem during my Perfect Sleep Summit on Tuesday, March 13th at 3pm Eastern time.
Thanks again for taking the quiz.
I’ll talk to you soon!
Dr. Fred Pescatore